Tuesday 5 May 2015

M.A.C Cosmetics Beauty Haul

Yogurt & Sweet Lust Eyeshadows & Vanilla Pigment 



For my birthday I was given a M.A.C Cosmetics gift voucher and was told to treat myself to some nice new beauty products I've always wanted to try out.
And well, this was the result. After spending (probably) hours and hours on their website and reading up reviews I finally managed to figure out what I wanted and placed my order. I'm really happy with what I purchased and am so thankful for the gift voucher I received for me to be able to get these beautiful products. I seriously can not wait to try these out.

Here's what I got:
♡ Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in the shade NC15 - £21.50
♡ Sized to go Pigment in the shade Vanilla - £10
♡ Cremesheen Lipstick in the shade Creme Cup - £15.50
♡ Frost Lipstick in the shade Costa Chic - £15.50
♡ Satin Lipstick in the shade Snob - £15.50
♡ Amplified Creme Lipstick in the shade Chatterbox - £15.50
♡ Pro Palette Eyeshadow x 2 Compact - £4
♡ Eyeshadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan in the shade Yogurt - £10
♡ Eyeshadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan in the shade Sweet Lust - £10
Here's a few reasons why I love M.A.C: 
♡ The packaging is beautiful. I'm a massive sucker for packaging, especially beauty product packaging. I love the simplicity of it and how it looks so sophisticated.

♡ Eyeshadows are really pigmented and beautiful to work with. I also love the fact you can get refill pans and create your own pallet to your own colour preference. As I always find that with an already made pallet there is at least one or two shades I know I won't use and always seems a shame to waste it.

♡ Lipsticks are beautiful. I love the formula that is used. I love the different types of lipsticks you can get, from a cremesheen to a matte so there's something for everyone with any look & every occasion.

♡ As a whole their colour ranges are fantastic. They have a colour for everyone & their cat. From everything neutral to anything neon.

♡ I class M.A.C as a high end store although I know theirs a heck of a lot more expensive brands out there which are more on the higher end spectrum I still personally see M.A.C as a high end store. Some of its pricey, some of its reasonable. Either way I feel that the prices you pay are fair for the products you end up with.


Safe to say I'm very excited to now give these beautiful products ago. 
Expectations are running high and I'm sure I will not be disappointed! 
Leave a comment down below what your favourite M.A.C products are & also any suggestions/recommendations on what I should try out next.

Hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday.
Miss Tilly xo


No comments:

Post a Comment