Tuesday 28 April 2015

Zoeva Rose Golden 8 Piece Make-Up Brush Set |

Zoeva Rose Golden Make-up brush set 

I have had my eyes on these beauties for quite some time now. I am aware that they're no longer new and have been completely raved about by every blogger imaginable, who either have them or want them but, I thought I would do this little post on my first impressions and see for myself if I can relate to the many posts I have previously seen. 

I have read many reviews on these and pretty much checked them on their website at least a couple times a week umming and ahhing on whether or not I should purchase them. They look incredible, they had many, many positive, wonderful reviews. However, I do become quite hesitant on products that are hugely hyped up. Not just on how well they work and what results you can get but also on their appearance. As lets face it, even if they're terrible, there is no denying how beautiful they look! I worry I'll be disappointed after lusting for so long. (anyone else get like that?) However, I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful 8 piece brush set for my birthday from my lovely parents and I 110% can say that there was NO disappointment involved, What. So. Ever.  

Here, are my reasons at to why I LOVE these brushes and their packaging. 

♡ The leather look clutch is beautiful with a rose gold zip & "Zoeva" written on the key ring and on the front. Made for perfect storage if you prefer your brushes to be stored away neatly & protected.
♡ Clutch also has an inside pocket for you to store any extra necessities.
♡ Perfect for traveling.
♡ Each brush has written on it what they are to be used for. Which is perfect if you're new to make-up & brushes as it gives you a clear guideline on how to apply certain products with each brush. 
♡ They're rose gold. HUGE winner for me. LOVE rose gold & it makes them look beautiful, different and very sophisticated. 
♡ Matte Black handles. Also a HUGE fan of Matte black. 
♡ They are made with both natural hairs & synthetic taklon bristles which means they can be used perfectly with both cream & powder based products. 
♡ They are a dream to work with. Blending has never before been such a pleasure. 
♡ You get 8 brushes within the set. From bigger face brushes to smaller eye brushes making it a perfect set to create looks from an every day make-up look to a much more dramatic one. 
♡ Super soft & no runaway hairs. 
♡ Fantastic value for money.
♡ They are beautiful to look at, be it in their clutch or out on display 


What do you think of Zoeva brushes? 
I think its clear to say that I absolutely love these brushes and pretty much everything about them. 
They have made doing my make-up at 7am every morning no longer a chore and in fact a pleasure. 


Miss Tilly xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment