Tuesday 21 April 2015

Drugstore Beauty Haul

 I went on a tiny beauty product spree the other day. It was my Birthday and my Parents and I went to Bluewater shopping centre for the day. We had a delicious lunch at an old school American Diner called "Ed's Diner" where we certainly indulged in some lovely burgers, milkshakes and refreshing drinks to enjoy on a lovely warm Springs day. 

Even though I knew we were going shopping I wasn't entirely sure on what I was looking for, however, I stumbled across a rather roomy Boots store and found myself beelining for the Beauty department. There were a few things out that I knew I wanted to get my hands on and amazingly I managed to find them all. I read a lot of reviews on new (and old) beauty products and most of the time I know what I want to get I just sometimes worry that my expectations may be a little high, and end up hesitating however, on this occasion my expectations were right on point and I couldn't leave without these products. 

I haven't yet tried any of these products out, apart from the "Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer" which I believe this is my 3rd purchase of this product. Everything else that I managed to get my hands on are completely new purchases for me and I can't wait to try them out.

I always get really excited trying new products out as its not something I do regularly. When it comes to make-up I'm pretty plain and simple, I know what works for me and what I like so I tend to stick to what I know. However, I am slowly trying to get myself out of this little beauty rut that I am in and I'm trying to be more adventurous with what I smother on my face. 

The two products I am most looking forward to trying out are 'Soap & Glory's Solar Powder" as I believe this will give such a natural looking glow to the face and it will be perfect for Spring/Summer time and thats a look I am forever trying to perfect. The shades are incredible and I was really drawn to them. And also, "Benefit's Roller Lash" I mean, who doesn't love to have natural looking curly, lifted eyelashes with a tone of volume? Mascara is one of the beauty products that would be on my list of "What I wouldn't be able to live without" as my lashes are extremely blonde and without mascara I feel like I look like some kind of alien. So when a mascara claims to do so much I get rather excited about it and really can't wait to see what its like. I have a lot of expectations on this one. I must also take a little moment to mention how beautiful the packaging is. I absolutely love it, it's so pretty. *heart eye emoji* 

Here are the Links for everything featured within this post.



What would you recommend as a beauty must have? 
New or old? 
Leave a comment down below letting me know what else I should give ago. 
And of course, Like me on my other social media sites (linked on sidebar) so you can see more posts from me in the future as I'm sure I'll write a couple of reviews on the products mentioned in this post letting you know what I think, along with other things that interest me. Be it, beauty, fashion or general lifestyle related. 


Thank you for reading

Miss tilly xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment