Tuesday 10 March 2015

Rimmel London Kate Moss | Limited Edition Comic Relief Lipstick

 Kate Moss Collection by Rimmel has been a collection I have loved since the moment it came out. I own various shades of its lipsticks along with the mascara. To be honest its a collection that I have very much wanted to collect and I have never once been disappointed with any of the products within the collection. Fantastic qualities within them and of course very inexpensive. 

Rimmel is without a doubt my favourite lower end/drugstore brand. And a lot of my favourite beauty items in general and as a whole are from Rimmel.

This item caught my eye even more than the others. Which to be honest, I didn't think was possible. Whenever I am in Boots/Superdrug I always make a beeline for Rimmel and their Kate Moss range. 
What attracted me to this product was the red polkadot detailing around the lid. It was on a little display of its own and turned out to be a Limited Edition product promoting Comic Relief.

A beautiful, elegant shade of red called "Red Nose Red" 
Packaging is super cute with its red polka dots around the lid making it stand out just that little bit more than the others. Also a massive fan of its name by really sticking to the theme of Comic Relief.
As it says on their website...
"Smooth creamy texture for comfortable wear all day long" 
...A statement that I could not fault and very much agree with.
Moisturising, light and incredible staying power.

This Lipstick retails at £5.49 and a donation of £1.67 goes to Comic Relief per lipstick.
This is for an incredible cause which could save and help so many peoples lifes.
So, if you're looking for a new red lipstick why not head to your local drugstore or go online and pick one of these up? And well, even if your not, Whats the harm in adding another amazing red lipstick to your collection with a strong meaning behind it and knowing you made a contribution towards a cause that will make (and has made for so many years), a huge difference to some peoples lifes. 


Miss Tilly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment