Saturday 7 February 2015

M.A.C Cosmetics | Cinderella Collection

Oh. My. Gosh.
How beautiful does macs new Cinderella collection look? 
(Click image to view article)
I mean, wow. 
When I saw this little gem pop up on my twitter feed I did some kind of high, awkward squeak and got stupidly excited and completely mesmerised at just how beautiful this collection looks. 
Totally in love with the packaging and the colour scheme is so classy.
This is definitely one way to feel and look like a Disney Princess.
I, for sure need to get my hands on this collection and can't wait till they're available to buy.

These ones in particular caught my eye a right treat and have made it onto my wish list. 
Wish list
"Royal Ball" Lipstick
 "Stroke of Midnight" eyeshadow pallet
"Mystery Princess" Powder 
"Little black bow" Fluidline
"Macroviolet" Fluidline


Miss Tilly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment