Thursday 5 February 2015

Thursday Evening

Ohai, My Loves. 
Just dropping by with a very quick post on how I am currently spending my evening.

Sat in front of the fire with a nice hot herbal tea and Tanya Burr's new book "Love, Tanya
A perfect way to spend an evening after a long day at work. 
Thursday evenings are right smack bam in the middle of my working week and seen as though I work in retail and still have two very busy, exhausting days to go until I get my days off so, I simply couldn't resist sitting down in front of the fire and having a bit of time to myself. 
Especially when I finish at a reasonable time and actually have the opportunity to relax before going straight to bed to then do it all over again tomorrow.
 A nice long, hot, lush bubble bath and jumping straight into a comfortable onesie is a perfect way to start off an evening like this in style. 

Hope you're all having a lovely week.

Miss Tilly xo 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I absolutely love it.
      I'm not a huge book reader but I love how its got some amazing tips beauty, fashion, baking, youtube and of course blogging. I love the fact that you can literally just open the book on any page and just read it from there and not have to read it from beginning to end.
      Have you got it? If so, what do you think of it? x

      Delete
    2. I want to get a copy but not right now so now am looking at reviews and will read the sample. I just don't want to buy and then not like it, am a book worm lol. x

      Delete
    3. Haha, thats fair enough.
      I honestly really enjoy it, like I said its got some amazing tips on day to day things like beauty, fashion, blogging etc. Some amazing recipes which also feature some healthy options which I've personally found really useful.
      I like the fact its about her and her experiences but its not just about her if that makes sense.
      Definitely give it ago if you get the chance x

      Delete