Monday 9 February 2015

Lush Cosmetics | Bubblegum Lip Scrub

One thing I hate about my lips is that in this cold weather they become so dry and cracked and basically so nasty that it makes me feel really rubbish as they feel so sore and horrible.
 Not to mention the fact that its completely pointless putting any kind of lip product on as the product doesn't last an awfully long time and in the long run it causes more harm than good.
I have spent a very long time trying to find a product that will help prevent this and get them back to their soft, smooth self.

& Voila! 

Lush Cosmetics very own Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This stuff has actually saved my life. My lips have never felt so soft and smooth before. 
Completely taken away all dryness and there's no longer a single piece of cracked skin in sight. I've also found that applying other lip products such as Lip gloss & Lipsticks etc has become a lot easier to apply and has felt a lot more moisturised along with lasting a lot longer. 
Not to mention the fact that it tastes and smells absolutely delicious. And seen as though it says nothing on the pot about not being able to eat it, I therefore feel that I can. Which means I will because I kid you not, its amazing. Literally just like going to a fun fair and grabbing a massive bag of candy floss. 

I highly recommend this product! Even if you don't suffer with dry lips the taste is absolutely worth it and you will continue to have soft, smooth and dry/dead skin free lips. 
The application is exceptionally good, super easy to rub in and doesn't at all feel greasy like a lot of lip balms and scrubs would. 
Noticeable difference from the minute you exfoliate it into your lips. 
Such an incredible product and a real life saver. 

Miss Tilly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment