Wednesday 11 February 2015

M.A.C Cosmetics | Ruby Woo Lipstick

I have always been a huge lover of M.A.C however, I've never really been able to justify spending a bomb on one of their lipsticks.

 As silly as it sounds its almost like having something on my bucket list and I have very much been looking forward to the day where I got to treat myself to a stunning red lipstick of theirs. Which, yes, may sound absolutely pathetic but when you're a hard worker and love all things beauty you find yourself dreaming of the day you can walk into a high end store and purchase that very first product of a brand you have spent hours on end looking at on the Internet. It's pretty exciting.

When I was in London me and my mum walked past a M.A.C store and I thought, yanno what? Today is the day. I'm not gonna hesitate or justify spending a bomb on a tiny red lipstick. Instead, I'm gonna go for it and treat myself to something I have wanted for so long. 

I went for a classic matte red lipstick in the shade "Ruby Woo" and I absolutely love it. 
The pay off is incredible. They're extremely moisturising, easy to apply and it last a long time.
Fells so lightweight and pretty to wear. To be honest its made me wanna go back a buy a load more.
Can feel the addiction brewing inside of me and I don't at all regret it.
What M.A.C Lipsticks would you recommend?
I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment down below 

Miss Tilly xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment