Tuesday 5 April 2016

SOAP & GLORY | HIGHLIGHT & SCULPT




I was browsing on boots' website the other night. Taking a look at different brands and their new in sections. Soap & Glory is a brand I find myself constantly keeping an eye on. As if their packaging isn't inviting enough their products for me have always been incredible and really impressed me. 
I came across their highlight and sculpt cheek sticks. There is 3 in the collection. A highlight, a bronzer and a blush. I decided to go for the highlight "GLOW ALL OUT" in the shade "ICE SHIMMER" and bronzer "WONDERBRONZE" in the shade "SUNDAZE" I decided to purchase these as they are two products I find myself reaching for on a daily basis. I've never owned a cream based highlight or bronzer before. I have always stuck to a power as I find them really easy to apply. However I really want to see if these will work better for me and the condition of my skin.
The highlight is in a beautiful champagne shade. Nothing too heavy and if used lightly could give off an incredible pop of colour on the upper cheek and brow bone. Leaving your skin looking very dewy and natural. Really achieving that natural light bouncing off your face effect. 
The bronzer is a lovely sun-kissed shade, a shade that is perfect for summer. Giving you that natural summer bronzed glow with a very slight shimmer. Helping to achieve a really happy and healthy looking skin. 
I'm really looking forward to trying these products out. From a first impression I love the packaging and the shades are beautiful. I'm really looking forward to creating a natural, subtle Spring/Summer make-up look with these products and if I can achieve that then they will become a massive favourite of mine during the warmer months. 

Miss Tilly xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment