Tuesday 16 December 2014

Wonderland Tea Party




Sunday 14th December 2014 Me and my friend of 18 years Vicky decided that we would have an early Christmas day together as we wouldn't get a chance to see each other nearer to Christmas due to working and seeing family etc. As my Parents were away in Berlin for the weekend and as I was at home looking after my Brother we thought it was the perfect chance to get all festive by listening to some christmas songs, watching Christmas films and giving each other our presents. 

As a Little surprise for my fellow Disney freak I decided to do a little Wonderland inspired Tea Party for her. I got a selection of her favourite Sweets, Crisps and Chocolates along side making some little Red Velvet Cupcakes decorated with Buttercream Icing, Ham and Coleslaw Sandwiches and of course (probably one of the most important things), Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows.  

I laid it all out on the table awaiting her arrival and its safe to say that she absolutely loved it and was rather surprised at what I had managed to put together. She had no idea what I was doing and it made all the effort I put in totally worth it!


Miss Tilly xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment