Saturday 27 September 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet






Anyone that knows me knows i love a good bargain, and better than that i love a good boot sale.
Walking around on a nice breezy sunday morning with a couple of my friends having a little look at other peoples junk and never really expecting to find something that i want or need or am even looking for. However on this occasion i definitely struck gold. As my dad once said "other peoples junk could be someone else's gold" and my gosh does that saying fit perfectly with what i came across?! Indeed it did.

If any of you are like me and love make-up but have never been able to justify spending a ton of money on high end make-up then you will all know my excitement when i found Urban Decay's Naked 2 pallet casually sitting on a stool, looking all pretty and perfectly wrapped up, never been opened and completely legit. And for only 12 pounds. It's safe to say I pretty much ran to it.

The Naked 2 pallet is one that has been on my wish list for quite a long time but as i said before i couldn't exactly justify spending 40 odd pounds on something that wasn't exactly essential.
I Love the colours which are very neutral the majority of them are matte which is definitely more up my street however it does have a couple of really beautiful shimmery colours which are perfect for turning any casual day make-up look into a night out with your girls kinda look.

The packaging is beautiful. The shades are incredible and i am all round in love with this pallet.

Complete bargain and i genuinely couldn't be any happier with it. For any make-up enthusiast who has just gone and purchased her first ever high end beauty product it is even more perfect and i'm sure you all know where i'm coming from. 


Miss Tilly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment